Get a fantastic deal on the 2020 Volkswagen Passat or check out the VW Jetta at Volkswagen of Inver Grove near White Bear Lake. Stop in and find out about special offers and take advantage of the benefits of shopping locally for your next VW model.
· Shop close to home or work
· Easy financing terms to fit almost any budget
· Licensed technicians trained on VW systems
Call to set up a time to come in and see the latest inventory or just stop by to find out more about how to drive away in one of these wonderful models.
Owning a VW model is much easier with in-house financing. Simply fill out an application and you can find out if you’re approved the same day in many cases. Start the process online or come in and talk to the finance team.
It only takes about 20 minutes to get to great deals. Start out on I-694 W in Vadnais Heights and go about four miles. Take I-35E S and US-52 to Mendota Rd E, which is in South Saint Paul. Take the Southview Blvd/Mendota Rd exit and travel about 13 miles. Continue on Mendota Rd E until you reach your destination.
Keep your VW model running like new with regular maintenance. The service department at Volkswagen of Inver Grove is waiting to help you stay updated on routine service. Getting your vehicle serviced is easy and important to maintain value and reduce the need for repairs. Trust the technicians for all routine jobs.
· Oil and air filter changes
· Brake inspection and repair
· Wheel alignment
· Cooling system flush
Contact us to set up an appointment for a service or repair. Our team uses the latest in diagnostics equipment to find out what is causing any problems you might have and get you back out on the road.
Turn car shopping into an adventure when you schedule in fun activities for you and your family in White Bear Lake. Spend a couple of hours or all day experiencing history, nature or whatever interests you right here close to home.
· Bald Eagle – Otter Lakes Regional Park – Visit this local park with your pet or kids where you’ll find a playground, boat launch, and dog park. Picnic shelters include tables and grills for all day fun.
· Bellaire Beach – Go for a swim at this local beach or just enjoy the sand and shade. Bring a lunch and eat in one of the picnic shelters as you spend a relaxing afternoon near the water.
· White Bear Lake Area Historical Society – Learn about the local history of White Bear Lake with stories from local experts and visit places from the past.
· White Bear Center for the Arts – Support local artists by visiting exhibits or join to take a class or attend a cultural event.