Find your next Volkswagen model at Volkswagen of Inver Grove near Stillwater. Come in to see the great deals on the 2020 Volkswagen Jetta or Volkswagen Atlas. You’ll find many reasons to shop locally for a fabulous model.
· Located close to home for convenience in shopping and maintenance
· Flexible terms for financing a Volkswagen model
· Experienced technicians who know VW technology and components
Give us a call today to set up a time to see the current inventory or just stop by to find the vehicle that fits your needs.
See how the 2020 Volkswagen Passat handles with a test drive at Volkswagen of Inver Grove. Check out the VW Tiguan or other models to see which one best fits the way you drive.
Make it easy to own one of these fantastic VW models with in-house financing. Flexible terms give you payments that fit your budget. Start the process by going online to fill out an application. Once you’re approved, you can pick out your new vehicle to drive home.
Great savings are just a half-hour away. Start out on MN-36 W and travel for 20 miles. Follow MN-36 W, I-694 S and I-494 S to MN-62 W to Exit 67 from I-494 S in Inver Grove Heights. Continue on MN-62 W to reach your destination.
Keep your VW model looking and running good with regular maintenance. The service technicians at Volkswagen of Inver Grove take care of all routine maintenance, so your vehicle is reliable and safe. It’s important to not neglect these maintenance requirements to maintain the value of your vehicle and ensure it stays dependable for your everyday driving needs.
· Standard oil and filter change
· Tire rotation
· Tire replacement
· Brake inspection and repair
Our service team can also diagnose issues and make fast repairs. Call us to set up an appointment for routine maintenance or to make a repair on your vehicle.
When you decide to check out the latest VW models at Volkswagen of Inver Grove, you can also plan for some fun along the way. Stillwater has plenty of activities and attractions to interest people of all ages.
· Octagon House – This Greek Revival house was built in the mid-1800s in the shape of an octagon and offers tours along with a gift shop in the carriage house and a Victorian garden.
· Teddy Bear Park – Kids will enjoy playing in this park which features teddy bears of all sizes, a tree fort for climbing and a train.
· Warden’s House Museum – This is a historic home built in the mid-1800s and served as the residence for the wardens of Minnesota Territorial Prison, and it is the second oldest museum in the state.
· Blueberry Fields of Stillwater – Pick your own blueberries and enjoy the lovely setting with wildflowers and green grass. Pack a picnic lunch and learn more about this local farm.