Find some fabulous deals when you come in and visit the sales team at Volkswagen of Inver Grove near St. Paul. With great prices on the latest inventory, you can find a model that fits your needs. Shop your local dealership for the 2020 VW Passat or Volkswagen Tiguan and enjoy all the benefits.
· Located convenient to work or home
· Flexible terms with in-house financing for almost any budget
· Experienced technicians with expertise on VW models
Give us a call to set up a time to see the VW models in stock or just stop by our location to find a new set of wheels.
See how the Volkswagen Beetle handles or experience the smoothness of the VW Atlas when you test drive the latest VW models at Volkswagen of Inver Grove. A test drive helps you decide which model is right for you.
We make it easier to buy a VW model with in-house financing. Flexible terms fit nearly any budget with an easy process that can begin with an online application.
When you’re in St. Paul, you’re less than 10 minutes from great savings on the latest VW models. Start out by taking US-52 S to Mendota Rd. E and take the Southview Blvd/Mendota Rd Exit. Travel for a little over five miles and continue on Mendota Road East until you reach your destination in Inver Grove Heights.
Keep your VW model in prime working condition with regular maintenance from certified and trained technicians who know the details about VW components. Routine maintenance is designed to ensure the different systems continue to work like they should. The service team at Volkswagen of Inver Grove will get you taken care of and back out on the road in no time with a range of services.
· Tire inspection and repairs
· Inspection of hoses and belts
· Repair and replacement of brakes
· Standard oil and filter changes
Contact us today for an appointment to get your vehicle in for routine maintenance. The certified technicians also diagnose problems for fast repairs.
While you’re out looking at the latest VW models, plan some time to enjoy local attractions. With museums, nature centers and more, there is something for everyone.
· Science Museum of Minnesota – A one of the most popular museums in the state, this place provides special events along with amazing exhibits.
· Cathedral of Saint Paul – With a classical Renaissance style, this cathedral dates back to 1915 and features six chapels, large statues and marble columns for a breathtaking visit.
· Historic Fort Snelling – Learn about the past with tours and interactive demonstrations. Discover what life was like for the Dakota tribes, immigrants, fur traders and others.
· Fort Snelling State Park – Visit year round with cross-country skiing, mountain biking and hiking as you take in the beautiful scenery.