Get behind the wheel of a new Volkswagen model, like the 2020 VW Atlas or the Volkswagen Golf when you visit Volkswagen of Inver Grove near Edina. Great deals and friendly service are just a few miles away when you visit your local dealership.
· Close location which is convenient to home or work
· Experienced technicians licensed and certified for VW models
· In-house financing with flexible terms and affordable monthly payments
Give us a call to schedule a time to see our inventory or just stop by our dealership on your way home or to work in Edina.
Find a VW model that suits your lifestyle and the way you drive when you schedule a test drive at Volkswagen of Inver Grove. Getting behind the wheel of a model is the best way to see if it is right for you.
Buying a VW vehicle is much easier when you turn to the in-house financing at Volkswagen of Inver Grove. Get affordable monthly payments with the right terms to fit your budget. You can get started by filling out an online application.
Get the best deals just 15 minutes away. Start out on MN-62 E and go towards Mendota Heights, which is about 10 miles away. Continue on the same highway until you reach your destination, which is around another five miles.
Improve the dependability and longevity of your VW model with regular maintenance at Volkswagen of Inver Grove. Routine maintenance helps keep your vehicle running smoothly, and it lets the technicians detect any small issues before they become major repairs.
· Standard oil and filter changes
· HVAC flush and repair
· Brake inspection and replacement
· Tire rotation and repair
Our service department can provide all routine services and diagnose any issues you may be experiencing. Give us a call to schedule an appointment to bring in your VW model.
As you make plans to visit our dealership for your next vehicle, turn it into a fun day by visiting some of the local sights and attractions. Edina offers a variety of things to do to fit every age and interest.
· Centennial Lakes Park – Plan a full afternoon or all day here with fun for all ages, including an ice skating rink, amphitheater, and 18-hole putting course.
· Centennial Lakes Farmers’ Market – Pick up fresh produce, handmade goods, or other treats. Try samples of goods and enjoy a range of foods while the kids play along the shore of the lake.
· Bredesen Park – Enjoy biking and walking trails as you pass Nine Mile Creek and a swampy lake for exploring. Multiple trails make it a fun experience where you can spend an afternoon or all day if you pack a picnic.
· Missing Pieces Escape Games – With a combination of mystery, strategy and storytelling, visitors will enjoy the challenge of working together to solve puzzles and discover secrets.